Charlotte Traffic Tickets Attorney
If you have been accused of a traffic violation in North Carolina, attorney Chuck Morgan can represent you to help protect your driving privileges. He has successfully defended North Carolina residents in many cases where they were at risk of losing their license due to too many accumulated points on their license and in other cases, to help minimize or avoid insurance increases among other things.
The North Carolina law enforces a 60 day suspension to those drivers who have had 12 or more points on their license within a three year period. Once you have reached 12 points or come close to the limit, this criminal defense attorney in Charlotte can evaluating your case and discuss your legal options with you and if needed, defend you in court.
The various traffic offenses that attorney Chuck Morgan can help you with include the following:
• Speeding fines – Given to a driver for not following the speed limit in a given area. 15 miles per hour over the posted speed limit.
• Reckless driving – Given to drivers for driving more than 55 miles per hour over the speed limit. Driving over 80 miles per hour over the speed limit can also be charged with reckless driving.
• DUI/DWI – Given to drivers who are accused of driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence. Driver who are .08 percent or over BAC (blood alcohol concentration).
• Driving without insurance – Given to drivers who do not have insurance while driving a motor vehicle.
• Driving without a license – Drivers who do not have a valid license while driving a vehicle may be charged.
• Driving with a suspended license – Given to drivers who operate their vehicle with a suspended license.
• Hit and run – Given to drivers who have an accident on the road and leave the scene of the accident before exchanging information or waiting for authorities to arrive.
• Running a stop sign or red light – Failing to stop at a stop sign or red light.
• Failure to yield the right of way – Not yielding when it is not your right of way.
Attorney Chuck Morgan has successfully represented many people accused of traffic violations and offenses in North Carolina and will also work hard to defend you and protect your driving privileges. Call a Charlotte traffic tickets attorney to discuss your legal options and represent you in court.
Contact us today to get the help that you need.